Help Center / If I obtain a doctorates degree from a Non-APA university, will I be able to obtain a Florida license?

If you received a doctorate degree from an Non-APA accredited school, you will not be able to apply under any of the exam methods for licensure. The only two other methods that you can apply under is Endorsement of Other State method and ABPP but these two methods require you to license in another state. Endorsement of ABPP also require a certification. Endorsement of Other state for Florida Board of Psychology is not a reciprocity application method, it’s a strict law to law comparison and board staff can’t guarantee you will be approved under this method.