Attention Applicants Currently Approved for the National EPPP Examination:
The Association of State and Provincial Psychology Boards (ASPPB) will transition to a new web based application system for the Examination for Professional Practice in Psychology (EPPP) that will be operational beginning January 26, 2015.
Any applicants currently approved to sit for the EPPP examination, who desire to sit for the exam prior to February 1, 2015, must register and pay for the examination on or before December 22, 2014.
Once you register to take the exam, please note that you must complete the EPPP on or before January 31, 2015 or you will be required to re-register for the exam with the ASPPB and will receive a refund of your EPPP fee less the $75 administrative fee charged by the ASPPB.
Registration Blackout Dates:
December 23 – January 25, 2015
Important Transition Dates:
Current System: Testing at Prometric centers ends January 31, 2015
New System: Testing at Pearson VUE centers begins February 1, 2015
- Through December 22, 2014 – current system open for EPPP applications
- December 22, 2014 – all EPPP applications in current online registration system must be completed, including fees paid.
- DO NOT REGISTER online or pay your fee for the EPPP before December 23 unless you plan to test prior to January 31, 2015.
- January 26, 2015 – new EPPP application system will be operational at www.asppb.net
- Testing appointments will be made at Pearson VUE testing centers at the time of online EPPP registration
Please visit the ASPPB’s EPPP Candidate Registration site at http://www.asppb.net/?page=EPPPSignup for more information.