Contact the provider to verify that they have been approved by the American Psychological Association, Florida Board of Psychology or by any Board within the Division of Medical Quality Assurance of the Department of Health MQA. Only certain courses have been approved for medical errors. You will find a list of approved medical errors courses for psychology through the Department’s contracted continuing education system provider, CEBroker, by following these steps:
- Enter the following web address in your Internet Browser: www.cebroker.com.
- Select “Course Search”.
- Select “Florida Department of Health”.
- Choose the profession “Psychologists”.
- Choose “Self-Study” or “Live”.
- The next page will allow you to narrow down to the subject “Medical Errors”.
- Once you have your criteria in and click on the search button, the system will produce a -list of approved courses.
*If you need assistance logging into CEBroker, please call-1-877-434-6323