Click on the appropriate tab below to see the Initial Requirements, Process, Fees, Statutes and Administrative Rules to become a Board of Psychology Practice Approved CE Program Provider.
The basic requirements for licensure as a CE Program Provider may be found in Rule Chapter 6B19-13.004, Florida Administrative Code, Board Approval of Continuing Psychological Education Providers.
All courses offered must be:
- Relevant to the practice of psychology and must be offered for the purpose of keeping the licensee apprised of advancements and new development in psychology, and shall be designed to enhance learning and skills consistent with contemporary standards for psychology practice.
- The Provider application and course should be submitted for the Board’s approval not less than 90 days prior to the date of the initial offering is scheduled.
Renewal of CE Provider License:
Current provider licenses expire at midnight, Eastern Time, on May 31, 2018.
A renewal notification from CE Broker on behalf of the Department, will be sent by email to the contact person on file for the provider license.
If received before the deadline, the Department will renew your license upon receipt of the Renewal Requirements of:
- A completed renewal application, submitted online at www.cebroker.com
- Required $250 fee
Failure to renew before the expiration of the current licensure cycle renders the provider license Expired without any further action by the Board or the Department.
For additional questions or assistance, contact CE Broker at: 1-877-434-6323 or by email at: email@example.com
CE program providers seeking initial licensure approval by the Board must:
Apply online at: www.CEBroker.com by completing an initial provider application, and a CE course application, including documentation for one course as designated in the Board Rule.
Although applications and courses are managed by Board staff, each are routed to the Board’s CE liaison through CE Broker for review and approval. Responses will be sent by email to the Contact person designated on the provider’s application.
Each CE Course submitted with an application must include the following:
- A statement of the educational goals and objectives of the program.
A detailed course outline or syllabus, including such items as method of instruction, testing materials, and a brochure, if available.
- Current curriculum vitas of each speaker or lecturer appearing in the program.
A sample copy of the record of attendance. This sheet must have the provider name, provider number, course name, course dates(s), and sufficient space for the attendees to list their names and full license numbers. The sheet must provide sufficient space for signatures of each attendee of the program;
- The procedure for certification by the program’s registrar of attendance. This is the procedure used to affirm the course was completed, such as tests, course evaluations, questionnaires, etc.
- A sample certificate of completion. This sheet must have the participants name, provider name provider number, course name, date of course, and number of contact hours indicated for that course.
- Retain originals of program evaluation forms for three (3) years from the date on which the program is conducted and provide those forms to the Board upon request. Maintain and update in CE Broker course records for each course and participants.
|Application Fee||$250.00 (There are no additional fees for individual courses)|
|Biennium Renewal Fee||$250.00|
Providers are responsible for the fee at the time an application is submitted online.
The basic requirements for licensure as a CE Program Provider may be found in Rule Chapter 64B11-6.001, Florida Administrative Code, Continuing Education Program Approval.
Click on Chapter or Section Number to View
Florida Administrative Codes
Rules: Chapter 64B19, Florida Administrative Code